Any Stores that Sell Retro Games in 2015?

Image:  Retro Gaming @ Gamestop

Which online store is now selling retro games and equipment?


Yes, retro games are most definitely making a comeback - proof positive:  it seems that one of the most popular gaming stores has been paying attention to this rather interesting trend.

My son's favorite gaming store - Gamestop is now selling retro games and equipment!

So - if you long for those days when you could use your Nintendo machine (or Super Nintendo, or Sega Genesis, or Nintendo 64, or Playstation), long for those days no more cuz they're back.  =)

(I found this out from this article on ArcadeSushi.com.)

Myself?  I think I will lap up a new Sega Genesis system and play again with my ole' pal Sonic.  Absolute bliss and probably many-a-wasted afternoon to come...

I am sooooo looking forward to it!